Thursday, December 18, 2008

snow

So, we came over the overpass on the way to school the other day and what should appear before us but snow! The top of the hills west of Novato were covered in snow. By the time I'd dropped the kids off, the clouds lowered and covered the tops of the hills. So, I have no documentation of the snow. But it was there. I promise. Instead, I've included some pictures of our two winters in Vancouver. When we got a lot of snow for a little amount of time. It was amazing to a California girl like myself.
January, 2005 the boys first snow experience.
December, 2005 A sledge ride...
and fall.

Hopefully, we'll be able to see a little more real snow this winter.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

mosey (kim) said...

Cutest little boys, and cute little snowman! I've got to put Sophie's mittens on a string like that - she's already lost two pairs....