Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Shrinky Dink Fun

The other day when I was in the local toy store, I picked up a Shrinky Dink Craft box to save for a "rainy day" project. Yesterday was perfectly sunny but the anticipation was to much and we broke out the kit.
I'd forgotten how fun these are to make. The kids loved it. Once they saw the shrinking in action, they set out to make the tiniest shrinky dink possible.
Conner watching the shrinking process...

Aidan's treasures...

Conner's Treasures...

After the kids made the tiniest shrinky dink possible, they lost interest. (Conner gave Aidan gymnastic lessons on the couch.) So, I decided to try my own...

I really wanted to try these but our pieces weren't big enough. I think I'll order some bigger pieces so the kids can have some more fun (and me too, of course.)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: