Monday, November 16, 2009

Delayed Happy Anniversary Photos

I forgot to post these photos from our 10th Anniversary. At the last minute we ditched the kids with Auntie Kim and snuck away for a night in St. Helena. Wine tasting at the Inn, yummy dinner downtown and a relaxing kid free breakfast vineyard side.
The View from our room...

Euan and the vineyards...(They happen to be the vineyards for Whitehall Winery which is were Uncle Dino works!)

A rose from the gorgeous bouquet sent by the husband...

The front of The Harvest Inn all decked out for Halloween (it was Oct. 30th after all)...

Happy Anniversary!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

mosey (kim) said...

Oh my goodness, I forgot your anniversary! What a lovely weekend though - I stayed at the Harvest Inn for my 40th and the sunset view over the vineyards was to die for.

Happy 10th!