Saturday, January 2, 2010

A day by the seashore

Our two week vacation time has been pretty lazy aside from the Christmas/Birthday hubbub. We did manage to make it to Muir Beach one day with Auntie Kim and Ben. We had lunch first at the Pelican Inn. Where we coincidentally ran into my stepsister J, her husband and kids.

Little D looking cute at lunch. I don't know what he was doing. Conducting a Symphony perhaps?

We then headed to the beach where we climbed a very big hill. We'll the kids climbed (very quickly I might add) I sort of trudged behind. Then Euan came up to relieve me and stop the kids before they headed all the way over the mountain...

A view from the top...

Heading back down...

Aidan very sweetly pointed to Euan and me then wrote "Love" in the sand...
Back to the car...
We headed to the car with the intention of going to Muir Woods. But It seemed like everyone in the Bay Area had that intention. So, home we went.

No comments: