Tuesday, April 5, 2011

You'll get used to them...

You'll get used to them... That's what I had to keep telling them as they cried when they were eating their lunch, brushing their teeth, going to bed.

This is Stage 1 in the braces process, making room in their small mouths.  They also have a contraption going across the tops of their mouths. They will have them a year.  Then Stage 2 comes when they've lost all their baby teeth.

I sure do hope they get used to them.  I have extreme Mommy guilt from letting someone put these torture devices in their sweet little mouths!



1 comment:

mosey (kim) said...

Oy. Poor boys. Hope they're used to 'em by now. I've been avoiding calling the dentist to get digital imaging done for Sweetpea, because I think she's going down the same road. sigh....