Saturday, February 28, 2009

Waterfall hike

A mom from school mentioned this hike one day. It is just a short drive across the freeway so I decided to brave it one day after school.
We headed out...
It was an easy hike though we had to cross the creak in two places which was easy for me but not so easy for the boys. Next time we'll wear our rainboots.

When we finally saw the waterfall, the boys were so excited I was afraid they'd jump right in.



It had been threatening to rain on the hike out to the waterfall. The walk back ended turned out sunny and warm.

We'll be back before the end of the rains happen and it dries to a trickle.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

mosey (kim) said...

D was just looking at this over my shoulder and said "where's that??" (I'm thinking we'll be going there soon....) :)